rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No one ever said a guy can be a huge fat fuck and suffer no hit to his SMV. What I said is first of all that men carry extra weight a lot better than women do, and secondly that men are graded on many more attributes than simply appearance, so that even taking a hit to their looks by being a bit overweight they can still compensate in other areas. There is very little if anything a woman can do to compensate for being fat.

And by the way, this is what I'm talking about when I say that a guy can be "fat". I'm not talking about egregious obesity. Even excluding their massive fame, both of these guys would still do well with women even while carrying extra weight, because they have other factors to compensate (height, charisma, humor, facial aesthetics, money, status etc...). Every guy will obviously have a higher SMV if he's in great shape, but a little extra weight is simply a much bigger problem for women than it is for men.

[Image: russell-crowe.jpg]

[Image: 916a4ecf9a93b31ecf40fbf91775e526.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread