rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

I alluded to a few reasons in the 'How is game changing' thread but let's be real, shit is competitive.

Women have more options than ever.

Men are improving faster than ever.

It's similar to the job market, this information age has provided so many more tools for self-improvement to men and a feedback mechanism that naturally, a lot of them have improved.

Combine that with making it easier for them to be found by women, you have a very reduced answer to your question.

You talk about how men are declining etc... It doesn't matter.

Same way that I am out and there are 12 unattractive women and 3 attractive women. I don't even notice the unattractive ones, they don't appear on my radar.

Same for women and note, attractive != hot.

Being a fat guy sucks because if you can't get your appearance and presentation in order, how am I gonna believe you got your life in order?

Very basic response but it's just that women have more options, men have become less demanding etc etc.

Personally, I don't think it's as big of an issue as people here make it out to be but again, I run in certain circles, have game and enjoy success with hot women so I am aware of my biases towards this.

Messages In This Thread