rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Quote: (11-07-2018 08:54 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

You can go out there to adjust to the times which means building your social media following, taking good photos, representing your life in an awesome way and making an awesome life for yourself.

The sharp words are warranted. The reality isn't rosy. Though this wasn't started as a whine post, it was out of curiosity, due to experiencing and digesting what's posted here.

I get that I am not doing what it takes to regularly take a new place on the cock carousel every week, which seems to be the usual weights + curated IG, HQ photos + game. And then trying to put every n+ though your routine. I'm not prepared to do any of that beyond the weights.

When my father was young he had a lot of hot girlfriends: 60s and 70s. His game consisted of being good at football, punching people in the face and swaggering about after 20 pints. It seems the bar has lifted since then. That was essentially your 'fame' game back then. He married a 17 year old and then his SMV began dropping wildly. Because most of his life was just an illusion of being cool based on a few tricks.

No one will care about your curated Instagram account in ten years.

You can enjoy it while it lasts, but will probably come with a hit to your long-term value.

---------------

Returning to the market, I think it's everything combined that is leading to the trend of a few men having lots of sex, most men - less and increasingly more none.

If you look at somewhere like Russia, you only have maybe one aspect that decreased male SMV, which is women earning their own money. Men can deal with that. You have the same in Malaysia. Some of these countries also have heavy app usage, though I wonder if in a few years they go off the cliff.

In The West it's full spectrum: corporate, media, apps, culture, academia all at once that is taking a lot of guys out of the running. Most of what used to make men valuable to women has and is being attacked; some of it sanctioned, repackaged and given to women. Though, obviously this is an opportunity for those that observe game and re-calibrate and shift the bar higher.

For me the re-calibration is leaving. I was planning on making it permanent for the last two years, but it will be next year. The roles are completely reversed. About a week ago someone asked me to message a Brazilian girl, telling her I met her at Oktoberfest to see if she would cheat on her boyfriend, who is the cousin of who asked me. It turns out she would and I will meet her next year. If it was in this country I'd probably be reported to the police as a stalker.

Quote: (11-07-2018 09:57 PM)Bain Wrote:  

All we can do is wait and allow nature to re balance itself. In the mean time keep up with game.

I think we're in a huge re-balancing. For a long time we've been living in enforced monogamy, which has stabalised society in a lot of ways, not least for staving off the incel rebellion. Currently we're moving into a casual short-term polygamy setup. A lot of genes will leave the gene pool.

Messages In This Thread