rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

It's simple, the ratio of males to females now leans more towards males. In the prime ages for dating and hook-ups, mainly your 20s and part of your 30s, single men outnumber single women in almost all major US cities. Now what this does is it simply creates thirst because most men are simps with no game, they pander to average women which in turn inflates the ego of a lot of women out there.

In old times, most prime aged men went off to war which led to a lack of men hence the game was rigged in favor of men. Now, we have a lot of prime aged men hopping on the internet and social media to kiss up to women, send them cringey love messages, whiteknight for average looking women and come on to most women with thirst. What this has done is left women on guard and given them that massive ego, men let women get away with a lot more and that includes stuff like radical feminism and the war on masculinity, all for just five more minutes of her time.

Its kind of ironic, we fight for manhood and masculinity but at the end of the day, as a gender we face setbacks due to the fact that there are too many of those of our gender out there. I always tell men that most men are not your friends, they will backstab you in a heartbeat for some pussy, the whole bros before hoes does not apply to most guys. Most guys are misguided tools who will turn into simp for any woman who is remotely attractive and the fact that we are in a society where single men are outnumbering single women has led to this phenomenon being amplified.

But, you're in more control as a guy than you may think, a couple posts on the first page especially by Corsega are pure gold.

You can go out there to adjust to the times which means building your social media following, taking good photos, representing your life in an awesome way and making an awesome life for yourself.

You can control where you live and what city you move to.

If you cannot control that, you can work towards being financially independent or at least having some options there. Have an excuse? Get the fuck out, the game isn't for wimps anyways.

Most of all, you can capitalize on the fact that your fellow man sucks.

Your fellow man will continue his downfall, he will not improve his life or his situation. As cold as it sounds, let most of your fellow men who will backstab masculinity itself in a heartbeat fall on their own swords. Let them perish in unemployment, a whiteknight mindset and a mediocre life.

You can go out there, accept the reality for what it is, do something about it and absolutely dominate in the game.

No matter what anyone says about online dating, it is legit and here to stay.

I am a minority (Indian) and I have managed to absolutely kill it on online dating. At my peak, I could schedule multiple dates a week with above average looking women. I took good photos, portrayed my life in an awesome way and got plenty of action from dating apps. Even in recent weeks as I have improved my life, I have continued to do well in online dating. Find the solution, don't whine about the times.

Messages In This Thread