rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Quote: (11-07-2018 01:44 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

You saying that a man’s SMV is affected by women? The only thing a man’s SMV is affected by is himself, IMO.

In any market, you can increase your value by offering the market a better deal, but the market can move around you making your deal less or more valuable.

Quote: (11-07-2018 01:48 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Yet if you think about it logically, "the decline of male SMV" makes no logical sense.

My personal perspective is for looking for attractive women for a relationship. I'd rather a high seven plus on tap than giving up a lot of my time for the chance at a six.

According to UCL the number of 26 yo virgins has doubled in about fifteen years and rates of sexual activity for millennials are down to 1920s levels. There are others that show the same. So there is an decline for a considerable number of people.

I read your site - 2017 - 28 bangs, average 6.03. I can tell you're smart and I'm assuming you are a 7.5+; yet in 2017 you banged one 7.5. That's what I am referring to by the decline of SMV. No doubt it's been a topic here for years, but it seems to be in decline. I haven't read much of Roosh's Game yet, but my main takeaway from it was his analysis of how streams of validation towards women from thirsty men and alphas has over inflated their value. But I think it's more than that, as Russian women also get it. In Russia I can meet attractive girls without a problem. Here, I can't even be bothered. Just waiting to get out to Colombia. In The West from what I've seen access to women of your own level of attractiveness is difficult from anything other the social circle validation.

I don't have the interest in investing huge amounts of time in crunching huge numbers of women through apps. I invest my time in myself: business and when I wasn't injured fitness. 23 flakes per year = a considerable amount of lost income. It would be my value going down the toilet for sixes' attention whoring. The only solution that doesn't erode my real value to myself is an aeroplane.

Quote: (11-07-2018 02:20 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

Commitment from men has decreased to zero, so men must compensate with increased resource payment. If you ignore the commitment variable, you think that cost of pussy has increased, but it has not, because commitment has gone to zero.

It's a very interesting way to put it. Recently I was sent some conservative dating sites by Tiger Man. Too busy to use them, but put up a profile to see what would happen. These are mostly girls who are expecting to become baby machines ASAP. The site hardly had any users, but got more messages than I could get Tinder matches here (rural). They're still in The West, the difference is they're in the market for commitment and they except to find it. Tinder girls don't even really know what they're in the market for. Hence 61% flake rates.

Messages In This Thread