rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Quote: (11-07-2018 02:10 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Male SMV "rising" isn't a problem because competition is great and leads to progress.

However female SMV is declining. As in due to feminism, social media, etc etc the WB-WNB or 1-10 scale has kinda shifted. Women who were 3's are moved up to be 5's and so on.

People on this forum might not see this because they're established, but the perfect proof is fat acceptance.

Instagram @iska (I believe) started out as a sorta thicker white woman who got thousands of followers due to her ass. NOW she's huge and still gaining thousands of followers. 10 years ago she would have been seen as disgusting.

You're on to something. Reminds me of a great post by skank hunt that put this into perspective. It's mindblowing, fat acceptance for women is a thing now while the pressure and image for guys have blown up over any normal expectations in the past century (the birth of instagram/popularity of dating apps). You can look like a landwhale and pull in huge number of followers while on the other spectrum you'll need to have that Hollywood body, fitness model body, or something up that scale to compete and be on top of the ladder in terms of visual looks, on tinder and other dating apps.

Quote: (09-08-2018 12:47 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

I would add that these in shape guys are becoming so common now that it is nowhere near as impactful as it once was. A lot of these guys are on steroids, sacrificing their long-term health and a hell of a lot of time, effort, money and freedom whether in the gym or cooking/eating food or drinking thick protein shakes, getting generic sleeve tattoos to look more "alpha", most of this to be able to reach the basic minimum to bang a 5 or 6 on tinder. I know some of these guys and there's a fine line between "willing to put in the effort" and "being an idiot".

15 years ago I was in hospital and was by no means huge, I just had low bodyfat and I lifted, so I had more of a male model look with a well defined chest. Back and shoulders were there but if I had my clothes on, especially baggy clothes, you could easily have mistaken me for being skinny or average. In hospital I was hooked up to so many monitors that it required me to wear no shirt. At first I thought I was imagining it but the young nurses would walk in the ward and steal glances at me then look down embarrassed before continuing. A hot nurse was standing my my bed and pressing her thighs into mine when she absolutely had no need to do so (nothing to reach). Then when she left she ran her hand down my thigh. I was quite sick at the time, nowhere near optimally fit, and it was as if these girls had never seen muscles before.

Today by comparison two things have changed: 1. female availability and thirst has declined massively; and 2. muscle bound gorillas are quite common, such that I look like a stick in comparison. I'm an ectomorph so it's impossible for me to get up to the mass that a lot of the men are at, especially when half of them use steroids or growth hormones. So as far as "putting in the work", there is nothing I can do about the above two factors. I or any other guy can optimize his body but he's nothing particularly special even if he ends up very respectably ripped.

Before the whole internet 2.0, in any social circle I was in, I knew which girls were "looking" for a BF. I mean, there was actual tangible thirst and discomfort from the girl, that she was single. It wasn't just about sex, it was about the inability to be alone, and the need for emotional intimacy, the protection of a man. Nowadays women don't really feel that anymore, they get it from their phones.

Messages In This Thread