rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Balancing the Deep with the Lighthearted

Balancing the Deep with the Lighthearted

Theoretically - you know all the lighthearted topics of conversation. Write them all down on a piece of paper, remind yourself of them, and when a girl steers the conversation off to something like work or social issues, just steer her back to your lighthearted topics.

Practically - I was in this spot the last 4 or 5 years (changing my life and learning business and working/stressing 24/7), and I've only just recently in the last half year or so been able to get out of it. The reality is you are just going to have days where you feel off and you are stressing about things in your personal life and you are going to give that vibe to the girl no matter how much you try, and there's not much you can do about it.

What I found is that gradually over time, things start getting better in your personal life as you put in consistent effort (make sure you have goals and you are tracking them e.g. increasing your finances, progressing in your work, obtaining better beliefs around life), and your stress levels come down - and you are able to relax more and put more time back into dating.

But, it might just be a life stage you are going through that is unavoidable.

I wouldn't quit game altogether, but prioritise it as second until your personal life is sorted, and accept that you can't kill it in every single area of life at all times until you get a bit older and you've built systems for things to be running a bit more on autopilot.

Messages In This Thread