rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former slender model gains 10 kg, becomes fatter, Instagram celebrity (NSFW)

Former slender model gains 10 kg, becomes fatter, Instagram celebrity (NSFW)

Brazil was full of these big asses when we visited for the olympics, I don't find it very attractive myself. Lots of them had tattoos on their flanks like they were horses or cattle. I'm not sure if we got the trend from them or if they got it from us. I only saw a handful of women out there that I'd consider attractive.

I've been with a few bigger girls, my game-ignorant past-self felt like that were the best I'd ever get. It looks fun to grab but it smells bad, moves slow and doesn't age well. The fat ones don't like to dance or go swimming or do much fun stuff at all apart from screen viewing. They carry all these mental complexes about their bodies, they oppose your efforts to self improve, they dont have anything interesting to say. I'll never date another fat girl again, I'd rather be alone. By all means squeeze a pair of fat tits if you like, it can be fun. Don't relationship those girls though, not worth it.

I like the thin one better, I'd still hit the big one though.

Messages In This Thread