rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fitness - who are the best to learn from in 2018

Fitness - who are the best to learn from in 2018

Quote: (11-14-2018 10:36 AM)Labienus Wrote:  

I don't like programs since everyone has a different body and distinct needs. I'd study several approaches/way to train from different trainers and make my own program.

I do mostly compound exercices (pullups, chin ups, bench press, dips, squats, deadlifts, hanging leg raises) with a few isolated exercises (bicep curls, shoulder lateral raises, diamond push ups (triceps) calf raises). I think that's the best way to get strong. Avoid machines except calf a raise machine.

Try and experiment different exercises and ways to train and you will eventually find what works best for you.

Thanks for the tips. Do you ever get some expert feedback about how to set up your plan? With a coach, you would get objective feedback, or are you doing this all on your own?

For example if you want the Brad Pitt :"Troy" Body type, do you know how to get that type of build?

When I see some of the massive beasts on the coaching sites I think that I don't want that kind of a build.

Messages In This Thread