rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Filipina Girlfriend/Wife Experience (reposted and updated)

My Filipina Girlfriend/Wife Experience (reposted and updated)

Duke, I can't believe I've just read this. Is this the type of conversations I have to look forward to if I work as an FO at a US Major? I didn't think it was true but I've heard about a lot of pilots flocking to Thailand/Philippines. How can you resist anyway with those travel benefits? Might I suggest a position in a Cessna Caravan if you need to cool your jets? Honestly I'm wondering if this is a pilot thing, you and I both know this industry is very hard on relationships and most senior captains and FOs have had a divorce. I'm sure her initial crazy behavior was partly influenced by whatever schedule you had and her transition. If you for whatever reason want to try something like this again, I'd suggest looking for some sort of check airman or instructor job in the Philippines if you can accord to lose the seniority at your current place and you plan on retiring there.

Messages In This Thread