rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Filipina Girlfriend/Wife Experience (reposted and updated)

My Filipina Girlfriend/Wife Experience (reposted and updated)

Update: I no longer want her back. I still miss her, but the window has closed. I'm sure I should have considered it closed much sooner, but call me weak if you must. She's spent way too much time being surrounded by thirsty admirers and I'm sure she's damaged beyond repair.

I'm in the Philippines right now, wrapping up a 3 week trip. I hopped around from Manila to Davao to Cagayan de Oro to Cebu to Catarman (another interesting story there) and finally back to Manila getting ready to fly home. This is still a great place for an older guy with mediocre game to get bangs. I used online (mostly dateinasia, one tinder match) and met 5 ladies. I could have met a lot more, but I'm lazy. I had full carnal knowlege with 2 and everything but with 1 and I'm positive I could have done it with all of them within 2 or 3 dates.

I eventually want an LTR, but I doubt I'll find that with online. Anyway, fire away with any questions or comments

Messages In This Thread