rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Quote: (11-06-2018 01:48 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Totally disagree with both of the above.

Man is a hunter, we chase what we want, and we conquer it.

To chase money/professional upgrades in the hopes that it will lead to a quality woman, especially in the West, is completely off base. If you want to chase money and professional upgrades, by all means do so, but the correlation between success in that area and success with women is very weak in the West nowadays. Sure, if you become a rap star or movie star, this success will translate, but let's be real, 99.9999% of people will not become rap starts or movie stars. Living in a fantasy land where we dole out advice based on that best case scenario is silly.

If you follow their advice, most likely you will achieve some money/professional success. You will also be older by the time that happens, offsetting most, or all, or more than, the gains achieved.

To put the situation in layman's terms, in the West you're better off being unemployed and having a great instagram account than working 60 hours a week, having a fat bank account, and having a law degree, in terms of what it will do for you in regards to meeting women, both of low and high quality.

Work on yourself if you want, definitely, it's a magnificent pursuit, but in no way will it compensate, for 99.9999% of us anyhow, for the losses you incur in this area by staying in the West longer.

One of the posters mentioned how "finding the right one comes unexpectedly," and he's correct in a way, if you were a gay bottom or a woman, this could happen. You can just go for walks and "the right one" can notice your great ass or aesthetic face and come unexpectedly, maybe right on that great ass or aesthetic face. As a man, however, this notion is absurd. The right one will not come along in some freak event, for most of us anyhow, even if you are good looking, and that means if you want a quality girl, you have to actively prioritize the search for that girl.

If you're looking for a girl that's fairly commonly found, then the above advice is actually fine, and I think that's at the core of the divergence in thought in threads like this. If, on the other hand, you're looking for a virgin or low partner count girl from a two parent family who doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't do drugs, has no tattoos, is bright, and is kind and still able to trust 100%, then that search needs to be prioritized if you want a shot at success. Those women simply don't exist in the West in large enough numbers to make finding them by happenstance feasible. Focused action is required for those girls. For damaged women, promiscuous women, single moms, older women, tattooed women, yes, for them, take the advice of the posters above, absolutely, don't prioritize women over career/money if that's the kind of women you consort with.

And on the off chance that either of the posters above did secure a quality woman by following their own advice, then I'm happy for their good fortune, but that good fortune would be the exception, not the rule.

Correct. It's like telling a fisherman to keep improving his casting methods and getting the best lures, when he can catch bigger and better fish by heading across the lake to a better spot.

Messages In This Thread