rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Quote: (11-06-2018 02:07 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

^I'm speaking from personal experience in terms of the "serious flings" I've had.

Men should indeed pro-actively gravitate towards the things, individuals, and experiences that they perceive will bring the most value into their lives...or as you put it "hunt" because it's indeed in our nature.

In terms of OTR mentioning "frame," women can absolutely sense weakness in a man if he's pursuing them in order to compensate for this "empty feeling" that sits inside of him.

Agreed, yeah, although OP could lie about his reasons for travel in order to get past this particular issue. It could also be framed in a romantic way in certain countries and it could pass muster or even be a positive.

"I'm traveling the world searching for the love of my life...because, as my father once said, what is life without a great Love?"

^^ If you're coming from a place of truth, that angle can get panties wet in certain cultures, especially if you also have your act together.

Quote: (11-06-2018 02:07 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Even the most successful & well accomplished individuals will eventually feel "stagnant" as trying to find this one imaginary companion isn't going to resolve whatever emptiness sits inside of them.

OP sounds like a well-rounded person who's experienced some great things in life but to settle for this imaginary partner bc he apparently "knows it all" is a misleading mindset.

These women aren't imaginary, though. They're just rare in the West. They do exist, though, and it's a reason why a large amount of the forum's members are immigrants, including Roosh. In a way, we're looking for a woman that will treat us as well as our mothers treated our fathers.

On the other hand, for many of the non-immigrant members of the forum, they may never have experienced or been in the presence of that kind of love from a woman to a man, or of unconditional love from a mother to a son. Granted, even these quality women will not give us, their partners, unconditional love, there are duties we must perform to keep their love. However, if we fulfill our roles correctly, they will give us something close to unconditional love, and our children will actually get it, all of it, unconditional love. I knew a guy whose mother ruined his credit by writing hot checks in his name when he was young. Another whose mother blames all of her failings on Republicans, and spends most of her days doing so. Another whose mother, after he spent a year in Europe and was home for a few days, couldn't wait for him to leave so that she could put his room up for rent. She said hello to him when he walked in after his year-long absence. No hug, no kiss, no "tell me what you've been up to for a year." Two white women and one black woman. All three native-born American women. Many guys in America don't have fathers and spend the first 18 years of their lives hearing their mother insult their fathers, who in many cases left their mother because she's an ugly person on the inside.

So I completely understand where guys come from when they use the word "imaginary" when referring to these women. They don't believe they exist, and it's easy to see why. And it's very unfortunate.

There's a saying, "pick your parents wisely, it's the most important decision you'll never make." We can't. And that random outcome in regards to who raised us impacts us every day of our lives, even after our parents are no longer raising us, and even after they are no longer with us.

So much so that some guys will think these women are imaginary.

They are not imaginary.

And they are priceless.

The best gift a man could ever give his sons and daughters is a great mother, and the search for one is well worth it, even to the temporary de-prioritization of a few other areas of life.

Messages In This Thread