rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Quote: (11-05-2018 07:27 PM)LivingFossil Wrote:  

I was born and raised in South America and my parents brought me here when I was young, now I am 33.

Here in the USA (most comfortable place on Earth) I have an excellent job which has allowed me to have an amazing life...I make good money, go on vacations often, and am saving half of everything I make, and I have nothing here tying me down.

I have dated all types of women here in America (black, asian, latina, white) and now my game is at its strongest. I am getting laid by good looking girls often.

At 33 I'm older and my looks are starting to fade and I know I want to be married and have kids sooner than later because I don't want to be an old husband/father. I don't really want the married with kids life but that is thinking in the short term, I need to think in the long term.

In my life I do important things with strategy and choosing a wife seems like it needs the most forethought. How does one choose a good wife? I think the best one for me is one from my country or at least from South America.

I think I am lucky because in my country I have family, life is cheap, I’ve been back almost every year I am comfortable there, I have easy access to woman there.

The current white girl I am dating is a young, tall, fit model type, even speaks good Spanish ...but her culture like a normal American girl's is white. I love white culture its maybe the best but in my home I want to speak Spanish and with Spanish speakers I connect at a deeper level than in English. I want a woman who understands my culture but latinas in America are trash compared to South American ones. Plus I can get date way hotter girls there than here.

I am wondering if I should do something crazy like quit for a year to move back home and get a quality wife.

CONS:
I would lose years salary and for what…to maybe find decent wife?
I know I can get a job again in my field but never as good as before.
Is this kinda pathetic idea? Saying in America I can’t find a decent wife in the big city I live in now? Woman are crazy everywhere! Latinas in America suck compared to latinas in South America.

PROS:
I have always wanted to go back home to take a year off climb glaciers, take trips to the Amazon, and have amazing adventures on the cheap because regardless of who I marry I know the party ends after.
I have saved enough where I don't have to work for a year.
It's worth one year of investment for a lifetime of wife ownership?

Advice from the this community is valued! Few people could help me with this other than you all, thanks

Hello new member, you reveal everything needed in your post, and it's all about you not the women. Your homework is to read Duke Main's story.

Your proposed solution is to give up your frame. If you don't know what that means there are many posts, it means your unmovable position as a man. This pursuit is prima facie becoming a man who is pedestaling a woman who does not exist, instead of making life better where you are.

The best women anywhere want a man with his shit together so your plan to get a woman is to become a backpacker and consume your savings?

It sounds like you want a character actor instead of a wife. You are 33 and haven't moved beyond the 7th grade generalizations, white, model, latin, crazy, old.

Can you think of a better plan?

Messages In This Thread