rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matteo Salvini, Italy's Deputy PM, dumped by girlfriend via Instagram Selfie

Matteo Salvini, Italy's Deputy PM, dumped by girlfriend via Instagram Selfie

Quote: (11-05-2018 01:51 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I blame IRT

For realz yo, Italian (and Armenian) men are creepy as fcuk. I followed a shit ton of Italian women on IG and I started getting these weird messages from Italian men because I simply followed "their" women lol.

I thought white american men were the biggest cockblockers in game, but Italian men in Italy take the cake.

To troll Italian men on IG, I might start writing these type of public comments on the pics of Italian women: "Come on Alessia/Michela/Valeria, you know you want some of this spicy Indian dick. I have a MBA, plus a good paying job in NYC; unlike Fabio who will be permanently unemployed because the Italian economy is in the shitters".

I just got a brilliant idea! Provider game will work wonders in Italy on Italian women; as all the Italian men are poor and unemployed. Why didn't I do this earlier?!

I think sex tourism has a bright future in Southern Europe. I don't think the economies of Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, etc will improve in the near future

Messages In This Thread