rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-Sports - The ultimate proof of how status is key

E-Sports - The ultimate proof of how status is key

To be honest, some of them ARE rather unattractive, but they're with stunners. It could be because EE has an abundance of beautiful girls and the average girl is pretty high up the scale. Or it could just be fame and status.

Another theory i have is that these girls aren't your average girls. They are gamer girls. Gamer girls have always been hiding behind a computer screen most of their lives and COULD be some of the best girls out there in terms of self-respect and LTR material, for the sole reason that they're not deluded with all the social media bullshit, Instagram bullshit and the whole SMV bullshit. They are rather shy and most of them virgins until they meet someone over the internet.

Sounds a whole better than the brigade of 5's thinking they are 8's nowadays because of the inflation of the SMP thanks to online dating apps and social media. I don't think most of these girls have even stepped their feet inside a nightclub. It's the kind of girls you only meet during day game, in college, at the grocery store and of course online. These pros are like heroes to them, since they have been following them for so long and fanboying over them at events/streams etc. Personally, it doesn't appeal to me, i rather go find a girl with similar hobbies to me than someone obsessed over a video game, but i think this is the reality for some of them. You attract what you are.

Messages In This Thread