rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20K to one Mil to spend in Phils
0K to one Mil to spend in Phils
Quote: (11-05-2018 10:18 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Not sure how well you know the Phils, but I'm wondering how this question might be colored by your experience over there.

You should realize that with any cash infusion you run the risk of being Mr. Provider or the walking ATM even more than you may already appear to be. This is especially true there versus other SE locales, from everything I've heard (have not made it to the Phils yet, but been almost everywhere else in SEA).

What's your goal/big picture? Why are you thinking of notional cash right now?

HI!

Nice questions. You made me think.

I'm focusing on work, fitness and health primarily at the moment. I already have a hot g.f. I'm trying to cut my body fat the next few months.

I haven't had much time to game lately but I want to start gaming again outside of the city area in Manila. I'd like to somehow set up a way to have girls come into see me from around the provincial areas that I meet day gaming, in one central area to make it efficient. Perhaps I could send a driver out to pick the girls up or have them bus into visit me once a week or something like that. This is my possible idea on how to have a g.f. and then not get caught cheating, but have access to multiple girls. But sometimes I wonder if it's worth the time and effort.

I would like to get a good social circle around here, join some clubs such as Makati Sports or the Golf Club, and get access to some more interesting and successful types of people, as I currently work online mostly and I'm usually pretty isolated.

I sometimes wonder what I would do if I had more money, and when I had extra cash in the past, I felt like I really didn't capitalize on the opportunity in an effective way. I want to leverage my advantages as much as possible.

I totally agree about not advertising about having money here in the Philippines. Although I loved the idea about buying a Penthouse in Columbia, so I'm not totally opposed if done in a good way.

Messages In This Thread