rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trump might legalize marijuana

Trump might legalize marijuana

Quote: (12-23-2018 10:35 AM)BBinger Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2018 09:27 PM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

I am such person who has always been against this drug.
I am not wanting to enter in the endless debate of "should we do or do that" but can someone tells me in which country or culture this drug is used for centuries and centuries .
After getting a list I will judge if that culture has been known for having done something great to humanity.

I see that many of you find this drug inoffensive but do you really believe that if it was a good thing they wouldnt try to push it in their agenda ? In my opinion the goal is to make every westerner an absolute slow , degenerate , addict idiot who will not even fight for himself and his family.

It was used in the old Turkish empire longer than Muhammed worship, and it found fans in the Central Asian/Caucasian raiding tribes that helped to make Eastern Europe great. It's an alt-booze and historically it has helped to keep marginal underclasses marginal underclasses. In Latin America it has played a similar role, I can't recommend anyone aspiring to great things take up a cannabis habit.

As a social good keeping cannabis around helps to promote social tranquility by giving people who give up a way to get feel good brain chemicals in a way that cements their marginalization. In any society there are going to be losers that suck. Do you want those losers to be cunning and desperate opiate addicts constantly stealing everything and gutting infrastructure for copper and supporting CIA drug traffickers, or do you want the losers to be lazy, clumsy stoners getting high on their mom's backyard grow.

Yes, a greater percent of the dry weight now is active drug, but ingestion methods have changed as well.

Anyways, you can't have a society with nothing but alphas. The alphas can have clubs, but even after you fill all the jobs, there are going to be warm bodies not in real employment. Letting them drug themselves is kinder than simply tossing them on the burn pile.
Spot on, BNW population control.

Better them on Cannabis than whatever SSRI type pill big pharma pushes.

I've never not had an enjoyable bang with a stoner chick, the thing doesn't sap their sex drive and they often showed feminine "chill" qulities, whereas chicks who I've found out to be on an Anti-D (before/during/after) = dull and boring, and comes with dealing with severe neurotic drama afterwards.

Same applies for CBD/Cannabis for pain vs. Big Pharma's poisoning of average people via opiods causing our current day fent crisis.

Messages In This Thread