rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trump might legalize marijuana

Trump might legalize marijuana

Quote: (11-06-2018 01:58 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Canada's personal plant limit of four is indeed a bit stingy but modern growing methods can definitely produce enough bud per plant to keep a guy happy all year:

Also, in Canada it is legal to "share" cannabis, I really can't see myself buying much weed in the future because so many of my friends will be growing and I'd rather smoke theirs for free than buy corporate bud. It's still nice to be able to go to a local pot shop and buy a single gram if I want to but at $8-12 ($6-9 USD) it's a bit expensive when I can just go online and order an ounce for $85 ($65 USD) and it'll show up at my door in three days.

Sharing is legal in Uruguay as well. The thing they forbid is "pressing" flowers because that's what the Paraguayos do. There may be good curing and shelf life reasons to do so, but that's what the rule is now.

The thing is a good single cannabis plant can yield between 20 grams and 5 kilograms depending on variety. At present the highest yielding strains are all incredibly potent shit where a little bit of flower fucks someone up.

To the extent there is a devil in this deal it is that with prohibition driving maximum intoxication per gram of drug material. It isn't reasonable to expect a casual user to smoke a whole quarter gram as a bowl or "pinner" joint of today's mid to high level connoisseur shit without becoming profoundly intoxicated. There are mellower strains which offer a high along with enough CBD to partially antagonize receptors enough to keep shit mellow, but yields are on the plants are either lower or the plants don't autoflower which rules out low effort urban and suburban balcony grows.

I don't trust the trend High Times reports because it an advertising shit shovel, but a lot of legal US state users appear to be going for vapes, dabs, and other maximally disabling high potency extracts. Here in Uruguay people do talk shit about the Paraguay being weak, but it is consistent and there seems to be an underlying fear about the less predictable strength of the local weed. As it stands there is no evidence the Canadians are any more commercially capable than the very unindustrious Uruguayos.

If you live in an area where it is legal, there is little reason not to try to grow your own. Ordinary "Early Girl" tomatoes are going to be a harder grow by an order of magnitude than any autoflowering cannabis cultivar. Just... Very much like tomatoes the seeds genetics are going to have a strong influence on what kind of end product you harvest and how much you harvest. No cultivation method is going to give you much more than half a pound of a diesel cultivar out of four plants, but rumour has it that's good stuff.

There are a lot of small moving parts here, but none of them make more restrictions a better move than less for Trump. We have president Trump, not Micheal Bloomberg. The feds aren't capping soda possession. Agree and amplify wins the day here. Canada's cuck Truvada can't be allowed this easy win. If the Federal rules are more restrictive than any US state that went legal Trump is weak on the Federalism angle and everything indicates he is better than that. Any absurdly high Federal limits can be justified with a combination of Kennedy's humidor of Cubans and an appeal for states to take ownership of their own markets.

Not to mention... All the NPC's with impulse control issues going to smoke themselves off the board... Pantsuit stars like Seth Rogen seeing their cool fall to the level of the corner barstool drunk... So much space to win

Messages In This Thread