rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trump might legalize marijuana

Trump might legalize marijuana

I urge everyone to stop using word "legalise". This world implies that what is not allowed is forbidden. The free western world is built on principle that what is not forbidden is allowed. Use the word "decriminalize" instead. Usage of the world "legalize" is a slow Overton window magick to create the slavish paradigm that nothing that is approved by state is good. be conscious of your language - language has the power to shape percieved reality and can reshape world. It's with such subtle and under the radar tools the occult elite rules the world.

As for Marihuana itself - I support decriminalization. It will foster a quicker natural/unnatural selection trough willpower. The more losers will use it to remove them selves from life the better will it be for highly motivated virtuous individuals with no tendencies to chemical addictions like me. Crimerate will be reduced as additional bonus.

Marihuana should be used as the permitted drug for masses instead of alcohol. Alcohol causes too much unproductive agression. With Marihuana the chemical abuse liking loser demographic will simply get stoned. A gradual substitution of alcohol by weed would be a great thing.

Messages In This Thread