rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trump might legalize marijuana

Trump might legalize marijuana

Quote: (11-04-2018 08:45 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I live in a legalized state and it's not a problem at all. Nobody cares either way.
Those who used to buy pot from drug dealers now have a huge choice of places to go to now, and those who didn't probably still don't, but at least if they want to they don't have to go buy from some shady fuck on the corner.
The town I live in doesn't have any dispensaries, but the town over does. Both towns are way out in the foothills and both are pretty republican red, very conservative.

The odd thing is that I don't smoke as much as I used to now that it's legal where I live. Like every few months or so I get a hankering and buy a dime bag. The problem with it is the same as for alcohol, some people can't handle it and smoke too much, but it's hypocritical to have legal alcohol and illegal weed when alcohol is equally if not more destructive.

That said, I know that boomers get spooked by legalizing weed so it seems like a bad issue for a politician to take up unless you live in a liberal shithole like me.

Messages In This Thread