rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Quote: (11-07-2018 02:48 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

When you talk about hot girls in Barcelona do you mean the local catalan girls? I remember I read on other threads lots of people mentioned that the locals were not cute and tourist were mostly 6's so I'm curious about your point of view.

Catalan girls are normal distribution. Lots in the middle, a few beauties, a few uglies. No fatties.

What distinguishes them is their attitude. They are a hard-headed group of people, women included. Women generally have pretty tall shields. They know their own minds. It's good for relationships, but not great for ONS.

Source: My Catalan girlfriend. All her family and friends. I've been there several times, hung out with the locals.

Keep in mind also that downtown Barcelona is totally overrun with tourists at this point, so it's impossible to walk around, say, Las Ramblas and say "oh I know what Catalans are like".

Messages In This Thread