rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

A lot of great cities mentioned on this thread but you have to add Minneapolis to the list. I think it might just be because of all the Scandinavian roots that run deep in the city and the region itself but I have to say it takes the award for having the best looking white women in the entire country. I have also talked to a handful of people who work in the modeling industry that have told me that a lot of model scouts find that part of the country and certain areas of the midwest to be ripe for picking modeling talent.

Not exactly the model capital of the world in terms of brand name and fashion brands but if you are talking about women with model looks, definitely a great deal of them in Minneapolis. I already saw the massive differences between them compared to the trashy bleached plastic surgery blondes you see in California and the coastal areas.

Messages In This Thread