rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Quote: (11-07-2018 02:48 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

[quote] (11-06-2018 10:33 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

(11-06-2018, 08:28 AM)scengja Wrote:  Barcelona has the biggest amount of hottest girls I've seen but I wouldn't say it's a city where top models (10) gather for work and live.

Moscow has a lot of hot girls if you like the model look. There is also a lot of actual models from all over Russia but in bars you will mostly see average cute and hot girls, the average is better than in any other city and much better than Stockholm. There are a lot of extremely hot girls also, top tier models (10), but I saw more on Tinder than in nightlife or in the streets while in Stockholm I did see some of the hottest girls I've seen in my life in clubs. They did not seem that accessible in Moscow. But you can easily go on dates with 6-7 in Moscow that would be 8 in other cities. Your standards are simply higher there.

Yeah Moscow seems like the place to be in both categories and others qualities of my taste but it seems like a difficult place for many reasons as language, complicated to stay there on a longer term, etc.

When you talk about hot girls in Barcelona do you mean the local catalan girls? I remember I read on other threads lots of people mentioned that the locals were not cute and tourist were mostly 6's so I'm curious about your point of view.

All hot girls in Barcelone are tourists or expats. Catalans are nothing special. But due to the touristic season being all-year long, in Barcelona your chances to sleep with a hot girl will always be high. You can find girls with the model look or actual models but you won't run everyday into them as in Paris, Milan or Moscow.

Messages In This Thread