rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Quote: (11-05-2018 10:59 PM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

After reading the advice I think I will just do the whole monk mode for 3 months - get in even better shape and finish this novel and then I will revaluate from there.

If you have trouble doing the novel as such, consider keeping a blog as a noteboook you are simply kind enough to let the public read. In your reply to me downthread you made it clear that generally you are happy with life except sluts started to bore you and while success came to you in other pursuits it eluded you in writing.

Something that I have had to accept in life is that sometimes the black dog of depression is going to shit in my yard, and I just have to endure. It's real shit. After moving to South America I have had the kind of pneumonia which would have guaranteed certain death a century ago and passed through the ordeal far more upbeat than my baseline was years ago.

Monk mode for self preservation is a solid move. Trying to improve your fortunes on the writing front is a good idea. Just keep yourself open to nutting in a slut, even if you aren't chasing them. A cheap dopamine rush is a cheap dopamine rush and with the right timing it might help you return to seeing some light. Just resist the urge to give any negatives in your life the possibility of permanence, especially boredom.

Messages In This Thread