rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Alright, then just take a break. Focus on the stuff that excites you, but you don't need to write off women. Trust me. Sometimes you get so fed up with the game that you burn out a bit.

After like 3-4 weeks you're back out hunting for the next notch. It's a cyclical thing for many of us.

If your life is as together as you say, then I'd say just focus on your work, chilling with friends, reading good books and whatever else makes you happy for a while. I recently nexted a few girls to focus on other shit and, surprisingly, I'm happier because of it.

I would also explore why you started playing in the first place. Maybe you've conquered the things that were stopping you from getting laid in the past, so now you don't need to keep grinding at that level.

Also, I recall that you live in asia but you don't really like the girls in your locale. Have you considered leaving? I honestly couldn't live in a place where I didn't like the girls. I'd hate gaming there too.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread