rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Periodic withdrawal from chasing women is healthy, and allows you to focus on making certain things in your life better. I am in the midst of one of these withdrawals as I am launching an app, focusing on increasing my income, and fixing some nagging physical challenges. That doesn't mean that I become a hermit and pull out of society however. And it's unrealistic to think that you can do the same for an extended period of time. You can try, your sanity be damned, but it won't last.

We all burn out from chasing tail. Especially if we do it in ways that we don't enjoy. I would recommend finding a method that you enjoy, and trash the other methods; If you really like daygame, then do that, and forget about online stuff etc. You are probably burning out due to not really enjoying the pursuit, or being too "goal-orientated" with it (ie. I need to fuck 3 girls this month). When you let go of this sort of thing, and look to actually connect with human beings, then you start to enjoy it. If you read Game by Roosh, this is a pillar of the book; you will get jaded very quickly if you pursue vapid people and forego actual connections. Connection is something we all want and allows us to enjoy out short time here.

Sex and relationships are what make living sweeter. Forgoing them will bring about a darkness that cannot be lifted from your life. This is about being a well rounded human being, and being well rounded includes social, mental, physical, financial, and spiritual health.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread