rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (12-31-2018 11:02 AM)Repo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2018 01:25 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2018 11:44 PM)CharmingPsychopath Wrote:  

Guys, I must say that I'm disgusted with the fact that anybody at all recommended RSD.

Seriously, it's 2018, one day from 2019 - is it still a mystery what kind of people they are and how they operate? Some people knew it already around 2003-2004.

It sickens me to see how the PUA community is suffering from the same problems over and over.

This should be something obvious, this should be common knowledge, but I guess it isn't, so I will say it: a lot of the various "seduction experts" are much, much less succesful with woman than they pretend to be. And whatever their methods and beliefs are, they usually do not work well for themselves - so why would they work well for somebody else?

Many PUA guys who met the "gurus" in real life (especially outside of the workshop environment) were dissapointed with them. I myself have experienced that - I've met several "experts", few of them being very well known around the world. And most of them simply sucked.

BTW I haven't met Todd, but I deeply recommend having a look at how his girlfriend looks like and comparing her looks to the image of his sexual life that his marketing is presenting. It's a great illustration to this whole subject of seduction gurus. (I give her 4/10, while some more generous people think she might be 5/10)

A guy's ability as a teacher is not defined by his personal results. The best coaches are the guys who sucked and worked hard as hell to get where they are. Everyone who has been coached knows this.

If you think this is a 4, you need to have your scale adjusted.

[Image: M5zkGdM.png]

Whatever her number is, she is not an attractive woman.

Is that actually Todd Valentine's wife? Apparently they have a baby and an open relationship where he can bang other broads.

From what I've seen of RSD's content, Todd appears to be the best past-contributor (by a country mile). His stuff is intelligent, and grounded in actionable advice.
The rest of them seem just seem like tools peddling bs.

Messages In This Thread