rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (12-31-2018 07:15 PM)GT777733 Wrote:  

@CharmingPsychopath - you are generally right about everything you are saying. Especially RSD.

It's not worth arguing it or discussing it with some people though.

Guys involved in the pickup industry (students, coaches and those in the community) don't want to see the industry and the people involved in it for what it is until they are ready to see it

*Don't confuse this with me saying the pickup industry should not exist. What I am saying is that it is marketed, communicated and sold in completely the wrong way - and beginners or guys that don't know any better tend to get the wrong idea, develop a guru complex about the guys on YouTube teaching it (without knowing these guys' pasts or knowing what their day to day lives actually look like - pro tip: completely different to what they show you and tell you in their videos in 99.9% of cases), tend to get stuck in it and begin to think it can deliver them something it can't.

Of course he's generally right. Guru complex, false gods, fake infields, blah, blah, blah. Anyone with an above-average IQ and red pill awareness knows this about the pickup industry.

Yet he's provided no alternatives for TEACHERS. Individuals who are experts in their chosen fields, and good enough at pedagogy to inspire learning.

I stand by my recommendations. If someone else can recommend someone who they think is better at teaching (operative word here) the disciplines I listed out, please let me know and I will check them out.

Quote: (12-31-2018 04:27 PM)pros80 Wrote:  

Since I see some posts regarding the looks matching Take a look at this popular instagram couple.

Clearly the girl is a few points better looking than the guy.

https://imgur.com/a/o2Z1c9F

[Image: fey4NnX.png]

Guys always want to bring up the anomaly. Generally, "you get what you are". Everything regresses towards the mean:

Messages In This Thread