rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (12-31-2018 09:04 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I've not met any gurus but I've met a few guys in the RSD orbit; fans and aspiring PUAs from their "inner circle". They were generally gamma and very, very weird. I stopped meeting any of them real fucking quick. There's something very strange about the men RSD attracts to the point I was ashamed of being a fan myself.

I understand your experience with RSD fans very well. [Image: smile.gif]

I have met some of the RSD "gurus", including Owen and Julien and my impression was:

1. Negative in case of Julien.

2. Mind-blowingly negative in case of Owen.

I was often ashamed of their behaviour, especially in the case of Owen.

Quote:Quote:

Generally true, but not a rule.

I'm a wedding photographer by trade. I see many men punching way above their weight; gorgeous women who are hard 8s and soft 9s marrying 6s and 7s. Of course I'm not talking about fat, balding men marrying supermodels - no, simply very average-looking men marrying beautiful women, and I see this a lot more than the inverse. It should give the average-looking man much hope. It also has nothing to do with "beta bucks".

Of course. There are many such relationships.

Many people, myself included, get a feeling that 8-9 women are with 6-7 men more often than with their equals.

Quote: (12-31-2018 10:47 AM)corsega Wrote:  

One point higher is essentially "looksmatch" (really it's about imagematch).

If there's a one point difference, it's a difference, not a match.

With the combination of the two photos, I'd rate her a 5 or 5.5. It also looks like you cherry-picked a very bad photo of her.

Actually, my photo shows her face well, you can see the details. While the photo you posted is edited, darkened to hide her ugliness.

Perhaps Todd has realized, as all guys in this community should, that life is more than just about "banging hot girls".

That is the usual excuse of guys banging ugly chicks. While the guys that are any good know that some hot girls have nice personalities and there's no reason to not have both. No reason, except for the man being incapable to get such women, of course.

So if we shouldn't be listening to any of these coaches, who should we be listening to, CharmingPsychopath?

That is a very good question.

Of course I know why you should be listening to me instead of them, but the question is how to make you understand that.

Messages In This Thread