rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

>>I still have decent results from cold approach and old fashioned text / WhatsApp, but if that ever fades the first thing I'd do would be to make an instagram and start using that in place of number closes.

Why not do what I do? Have Instagram (and Facebook) point to a personal website, with your own domain name. Costs maybe $30/year for a domain name plus static website. Your own domain is a lot more impressive, IMO, than some tiny piece of virtual real estate in Fuckerberg's fiefdom, from which you can be evicted at any time I should add.

As for those skeleton sites on IG FB, have just the profile photo and block all friend/follower requests. A lot better to have zero friends/followers, with the excuse you're too busy for that bullshit (a valid excuse in many cases) than just a small number of friends/followers.

You can do anything you want on the personal website, of course.

Messages In This Thread