rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-24-2018 04:08 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I like this guy. Isnt focused on pick up that much, but alot of relationship stuff, finding your purpose, and general improving your life type stuff. He gets deep into developing your overall masculinity versus just game stuff.

I second this in generous helpings. Watched a lot of this guy's stuff over the past year.

Really solid, genuine vibe and his insights, while focused on the same basic principles, are legit and consistent - continually brings me back around to things I've forgotten and keeps me on track. Also like his focus on authenticity in good intentions. No "dark triad" basement badass stuff here.

He doesn't mask the nature of women but he doesn't get negative about it either.

Only caveat, I would say, is that he is almost a bit too forgiving of women with promiscuous histories and applies a bit too much PC treatment to stuff like getting in relationships with single mothers, etc. He will be especially relevant to men operating in the West who want to just maintain their sanity in a society of promiscuous women and have some fun without a) taking it too seriously and b) getting negative and bitter.

Still a solid mindset to emulate overall and his advice is mostly golden. Perhaps not for those who are completely lost with women but will definitely help a guy really build and convey an abundance mentality that works in his favor.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread