rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote:Quote:

Can you explain why it's easier in 2018?

One reason is that guys have become even worse than before. The feminine culture that is going on in society and especially social media have screwed guys up. Most of you do not even know how masculinity looks like anymore. Cannot even recognize a man of value from one who has none.

The weakness in guys is unbearable. Even as a guy it is hard to look at. And I can only imagine how girls must feel like.

Most guys, and I am talking about like 95% or something like that, are completely asexual. Sure, you want to fuck a hottie. But wanting to fuck a hottie does not magical make you sexual.

Social skill are disappearing. Mostly among guys. Talking to a pretty girl has become the rare exception. Instead guys go online and and think this is in any way the same thing. Not realizing they do not learn any social skills this way.

Instead of being honest with self guys go complain about girls. Girls do this. Girls do that. Girls not doing this or that. Without realizing for one second the girls are not the problem. You are!

It is easy to blame society or girls or Trump. It is much much harder to point the finger at yourself and be honest. To admit that you failed at getting girls. That your understanding of girls is bad. That your ideas are wrong. That the things society has teached you is wrong. That your dreams are fantasies. That you have to grow up and be realistic. That you have to re-think your position.

In my opinion
No. Screw your opinion. Everyone has an opinion. Nothing special.

Go and learn game. Talk to girls in real life. Lots of girls. Work on getting good at it. Improve yourself. And learn how things really are.

Only then go have an opinion. An opinion actually based on experience.

these girls already have that shitty unrealistic tinder ideal look idea on their brain
It's shallow as fuck.

And again. On Tinder looks might be everything. Or else they do not even write back or swipe in the right direction or whatever. In real life things are different.

You complain girls are shallow? It is even worse than you imagine. Looks do not even matter. Imagine that! Girls are looking for a sexual guy. A guy who displays "I can fuck your brains out and then I bang your best friend just for lolz". Talk about shallow.

Obviously you have to take above statement with a grain of salt. But I can already feel the weak comment it might provoke.

Instead guys try to stick to their unrealistic fantasies. Some guys try to find this one good girl among thousands upon thousands of girls they label as "sluts". Then he gets angry because he cannot find this one good girl. Or others think you have to make pretty pictures. They go spend hours on Tinder swiping around and then get mad when it does not work.

In the eyes of an average girl most guys are perceived as disgusting, weak and pathetic. They do not want to even get close to them. And it is not about some sort of ridiculous standards. It is because guys have become actually like this. Like a pile of puke.

And thus girls much rather bang some player. She does not care if he does not shower. Or not wears the latest fashion. Or whatever. Because the alternative is puke. And nobody wants to fuck puke.

I guess this is a small rant. And this is not the best place for it. It has to be said however. If you want to bang those hotties you dream about then you must accept and learn Game.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread