rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-09-2018 04:37 AM)Gunwitch Wrote:  

Getting pussy from cold approach in 2018 is WAY easier than say 2001, ASD is fairly weak in these youngsters. Guys need to get the fuck off Tinder for a start if they aren't good looking. More so though arguing and debating why cold approach sucks is counter productive for them as well. If you think that then go do your social circle and Tinder or whatever and master it! Thousands of posts on a forum about why pickup sucks is a waste of your time.

Gun

Can you explain why it's easier in 2018?

In my opinion, it's harder for a few reasons. First of all today we have a pump and dump culture like never seen before, and it has lead to girls being crazier, more damaged, depression, trust issues etc. For this reason, i disagree with it being "easier" now and especially because most of these girls already have that shitty unrealistic tinder ideal look idea on their brain (trust me if she owns a phone or is on dating apps) she will care about looks, atleast girls in the range im seeking which is 18-22. Especially in the swipe culture we live in now. It's shallow as fuck. I think it has a lot to do with young girls obsessing over social proof, and how will she show you to her friend group if you're not up to the "tinder" standards? What will her friends think about you. Obviously some girls are more shallow than others, but i find alot of the young girls to be shallow and have deluded idea about looks.

Sure if you cold approach you will stand out from the 99% of guys that don't, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can progress any further. About the trust issues, pump and dump has lead us to, some girls will think you're weird for cold approaching since everything is done through either social circle now or nightgame. At least in Scandinavia things are like that. Flake rates are high with cold approach since this cold approach thing is "out of the ordinary" where i live. People would rather meet online, which is bullshit in my opinion.

Im not arguing about whether looks matter or not, i agree with everything you've said, but i need to know why it's easier when you have these new problems you didn't have in 2001 for instance.

Messages In This Thread