rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote:Quote:

The idea that what 'game' means has changed a fair bit in recent years.

It has not. It gets misunderstood. A lot.

Some mentioned 'the rational male' blog above.
On there, the guys actually do believe that you can be 120 years old with no arms and a lopsided face and still bang 100% of the hot teenagers you choose from 'game' alone.
Well respected posted 'HavingABadDay' literally confirmed this recently when he was in discusison with someone on the blog.
(presumably he can bang 100% of the girls he wants!! How else could someone truly believe something!!? Smile)

It is about what the author writes. Not about what some silly guy in the comments or elsewhere beliefs. Plenty people have a problem with The Red Pill. Do not forget both Roosh and Rollo are more or less founding fathers.

I could bang any girl I want

someone turn a hard 'no girl' from a cold approach.

Nobody claims such things. And if they do it be liars.

...lifetime looking for answers in the wrong places. ''What line should I have said?! I thought I passed the shit test using agree ad amplify theory, but I guess not!! Must read more''...

That is not what Game is about.

Again I try to compact too much information in only few sentences. Fools errand. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread