rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-07-2018 09:09 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

I also appreciate AMS and think he has some nice principles, but is a bit too raw for me. Almost seeems as though he's conveying: just say "hi" to the girls that show interest and then proceed give her the D haha.

lol, this is basically exactly how I feel when I read 99% of PUA stuff out there.

The idea of 'game' has changed.

People used to believe in tricks and tactics and technique with the idea that yoo can basically MAKE girls attracted to you. You can be a hideous, 4ft 75 year old, and still bang 100% of the hottest teenage cheerleaders you want from cold approach if you have enough 'game'. There still appear to be a few hardcore believers out there who still think this (usually mysterymethod followers. I saw some on rationalemale in fact) although I have no idea how successful these people actually are.

Nowadays, almost everything out there seems to come at game as very much a 'numbers game' and about seeing who's into you (screening), and trying to escalate on them girls. No talk of 'conversion' or 'turning' a girl who walks away after you open her etc.

The thing is, i'm not saying that this is even wrong. In fact, my own experience tells me that this likely is the case. That, No matter how good your 'game' is, a hell of a lot of girls will be 'no girl's (based mainly on your look) and no amount of teasing or negging or DHV stories etc is gonna get her in bed.

Yet without this belief in game, there really isn't much that needs to be said which is maybe why most material, as you say, is really just very hollow and why PUA communities in general seem to be dwindling away

Messages In This Thread