rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

[quote] (11-06-2018 03:50 AM)corsega Wrote:  

[quote='Freebird Flying' pid='1881273' dateline='1541467299']
I'm a little surprised at how many RSD recommendations are in this thread. Is RSD Todd and Julien and Luke actually the best products? I think they are good but I would have thought that here on Roosh forums there would be a lot of doubters on the RSD style.

What about just reading the roosh forums? Or is this more about networking and meeting other members?[/quote]

How... many? There were literally two RSD recommendations in the entire thread.

Hi from what I recall - RSD Luke for social circle, RSD Todd 2 or more programs were recommended, and also Julien Pimp 2 times.

I agree that about Pimp and the System being good, but I've done a lot of RSD so I was looking for someone to challenge the RSD model a bit more here on the Roosh forums, because I think the styles are very different.

I'm not a fan of Luke's game, but I can definitely get on board and agree that Julien pimp and Todd's newer stuff is good. I really like what one of the posters said about watching a lot of different PUA infield videos from different coaches being very valuable.

Messages In This Thread