rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-05-2018 08:21 PM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

I'm a little surprised at how many RSD recommendations are in this thread. Is RSD Todd and Julien and Luke actually the best products? I think they are good but I would have thought that here on Roosh forums there would be a lot of doubters on the RSD style.

What about just reading the roosh forums? Or is this more about networking and meeting other members?

How... many? There were literally two RSD recommendations in the entire thread.

Quote: (11-05-2018 11:01 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I'm surprised at all the RSD support as well. They've got a few really good guys (like Ya'Really) but a lot of their system seems based on active denial that anything besides game(what they're selling) matters whatsoever. Active denial of reality in other words. The whole package (lifestyle etc.) AND game is always going to beat just game by itself. A lot of this may be nostalgia, because they did help a lot of people over the years break out of their shell, but their fundamental premise is flawed. And not in an overly healthy way either IMO.

With all due respect, it sounds like you don't actually know that much about RSD. Especially because YaReally isn't affiliated with RSD.

I'm not the biggest fan of their content. But it's well-produced and accessible. I would recommend checking out the programs I mentioned and judging for yourself.

Again, I don't value ideologues, I value ideas. I'm interested in the best ideas about Game winning, regardless of where they come from.

Messages In This Thread