rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Not doing a lot of night game, but when I do it goes fine. I mostly use old school Mystery Method as a guideline. Obviously I am not wearing weird hats or talk about cubes. And these days most venues have more girls than guys. To me it seems guys are the ones staying home and playing video games. Not girls. Perhaps this is location dependent. Most of time I do day game however. Which is even better.

Quote:Quote:

Keep telling yourself that online fucking apps haven't tripled in usage by 18 to 24 year olds in the past five years.
I do not do online crap. It is for suckers.

Keep telling yourself that she's responding to your text and not busy DMing a pro athlete on Instagram.
I do not do text crap. It is for suckers.

Keep telling yourself that the social media generation hasn't rapidly accelerated hypergamy, giving women access to the best-looking men at the swipe of a finger.
My game is better.

I actually approach girls. In real life. And talk using my mouth.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread