rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

@corsega, I'm 27, I do day game, night game, online game, and no social circle game. I'm a 7.5 on looks maybe an 8 on a good day. I'm in shape but not jacked, 6'3, good job, kill count 42 with most of those coming from the past year living in NYC.

I've read, watched and listened to a lot of PUA material over the last 10 years.

Sticking points - with hot chicks, getting ghosted after the first date or getting them to the first date can be a challenge.

Online- like everyone I think, a lot of hot girls I match with don't respond to the 1st message or 4th message, but I break through sometimes with 8's. Smashing 6's and 7's was my favorite pastime last year.

Day game and night game sticking point - I can get numbers like it's my job but often don't get texted back when I send the first text. Very hot chicks tend to either be kinda hostile or outright ignore me, but again 6's and 7's are easy and happy to be talking to me.

Materials consumed- I've gone through all of David Deangelos stuff from 10 years ago. A lot is still really good, but there are parts where he recommends getting a girl's email, which sounds extremely 2004 to me lol. I've read The Game, listened to David D interview like 30 PUA's.

Messages In This Thread