rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics from point A to point B

Logistics from point A to point B

I like this post. We need more specific examples of logistics and pulling the girl on this site. Most of the stories I hear on sites and forums follow the routine of 1) get to club 2) hit on girl 3) make out 4) wake up next to girl the following morning. I scratch my head askin what happened between steps 3 and 4, since there are many chances to lose the girl during that "extraction" period.

Logistics ain't necessarily the hardest part of the game, as the advice in this thread is quite solid and has worked for me in the past.

My questions regarding logistics mostly spring from my current location and is pretty applicable to gaming in sprawling US cities such as L.A., where I am now.

I was at the club last week. Had a good thing going with a girl. Then I realized...how the fuck would I pull this girl? first, this club is huge.

Second, I came with my friend, cuz distances r forever in L.A.

Third, that car is way down in the parking garage, which would take 10 minutes easily to get to. Plus, its his car, not mine. I dont have keys and dont know where the fuck he is in the club.

Fourth, where do I pull to? Right now I'm out in the burbs so my living space is 45 minutes away. But even if I lived in the city, it would take me 20-30 minutes to take a girl back there considering the distances in these sprawling territories.

I had a good friend of mine who had an SUV, so he could jes pull girls and isolate in his SUV, and smash in the SUV.

The times I have pulled from clubs has been when I had airtight logistics, such as the bar being walking distance from my apartment. I lived in Tokyo for 5 months this year, and it was in the smack middle of Shibuya, and 3 clubs were literally 3 MINUTES walking distance. Safe to say, I had much success there.

In college, you hit college parties and logistics are always good, since parties are not far and student house is close by, making the hook up so easy then.

Sometimes I feel like I am wasting time going to a big ass club which is obviously far away from any housing unless your a millionaire with a crib in Hollywood or a sick beach pad in Santa Monica.

The only realistic option I am focusing on is hitting spots near where I live, but those aren't always the spots where my "type" of girls r going to be.

Messages In This Thread