rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics from point A to point B

Logistics from point A to point B

One thing I learned from Mystery that I use to this day, every time I need to overcome a logistical hurdle to bang a chick:

After you've left a place and are your way to the sex location, you must talk talk talk. It truly doesn't matter what you say; above all else, you must not allow silence to occur in those critical minutes before you get to the place where you intend to try and fuck. Keep her logical mind occupied and do not let her consciously think about the fact that she's about to hook up with you. I have spit the most unintelligible bullshit verbal diarrhea at girls on the walk or cab ride home, and I consciously make an effort to keep that conversation spigot turned on because if I can get a girl to cross that magical threshold into my apartment I know my chances of hitting go up by a factor of 10.

Tuthmosis's advice about keeping the energy level the same as the place you just came from is solid, but if you can't pull off that vibe it's preferable to talk about literally anything rather than afford her the silence she needs to think to herself "wait, I'm about to go fuck this guy. I can't do that, I'm not that easy! Besides, I promised my cat I'd do pilates with him in the morning." Keep the logical mind at bay and escalate physically until she's crossed that beautiful point of no return.

Good analogy by the way, Tuth. Don't pop the balloon, keep her in the moment and don't let her reflect on the reality of the situation.

Messages In This Thread