rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Imo its nearly impossible for a girls friends to impact the relationship unless she doesnt see you as high value. (My definition of HV isn't the standard RVF "muscles, money, looks" but that's another topic)

Ive been in relationships where all of her friends hate me. Ime, if youre truly a "high value guy", all it does is make her like you more.

Standard psychology really. Set up 10 chairs, tell someone to not sit in *that* chair (because its a very bad and dangerous chair) and where do they sit? Lol.

However, the quickest way to allow her friends opinion to make an impact is to acknowledge their opinions at all. Why would you care about her friend, whom youve never met, opinions? Because youre not sure of yourself. Instant low value subcommunication.

Now that i think about it, that's likely why a woman would tell you. Its a subtle (unconscious) shit test of your value. And you failed. You deserve to lose this girl.

Now say youre trying to bang a chick with a Boyfriend, do you insult him? Absolutely not. All that will do is get the chick to defend him. (Insulting the boyfriend is essentially insulting the girl). The way to do it is to talk him up in a way that society says women want but are in fact repulsed by (red pill).

"I bet if you're with him hes a really nice guy. He probably buys you flowers all the time to show how much he cares. Youre a really awesome chick and the reason he acts that way is that hes scared of losing you because he knows he could never get another girl as good as you. He knows without you he would be nothing so thats why he acts jealous.he cant risk losing you because you give his life meaning etc etc etc"

All this is straight from the game manuals. Good luck

Messages In This Thread