rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Quote: (11-05-2018 07:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hold the line. Let her steep in the dread a day or two. At least one full day

Youre likely used to responding to her right away. So is she (used to your timely responses)

You need to "disrupt" the pattern in order for any meaningful change to be able to take hold.

I have a lot of experience with different levels of HPD...especially girls that have been "beautiful" their whole lives

You got a long way to go to get this under control

She will try all kinds of emotional manipulation in order to get what she wants (desires) and is afraid to lose (fear) :

Your attention

I had the dread nicely set up after my demand she cut out GF was refused and I told her 'have a nice life'. However, she has diffused this yesterday. After her bait of two texts, I actually wasn't going to reply to the first one, but when she sent that second text about it being her father's death anniversary I figured I could not ignore that without looking like a total dick. My response was not good, but I think I made it worse by asking if she met with GF, and then asking for the reason why he did not show up like he said he would. That showed I was still invested, and I then asked her when she was going to her family residence in the mountains, and what she was doing. To the last text I got no reply for 15 minutes, until she texted 'getting ready'. I then went dark. She would normally text she is leaving now, or text when she is home, but nothing so far.

I will go dark until she replies. I suspect she will then be in touch again, but not with a compliant post, ie she will not post that she is removing GF from her life, but again it will be something non-compliant. Given that I have made the ultimatum, I don't think I can accept anything less than her removing the guy now, so do I just insist on this if she reaches out again, after going dark for a day?

Messages In This Thread