rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Quote: (11-05-2018 08:01 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Thanks K-man. Okay, I will go silent as of now.

She is so skillful. First the bluff with the combs.

Then another reply, but not really compliant, rather to pull me into her death anniversary event, to thank me.

I wish I had not replied at all.

So I should I wait until she replies with something tangible, that shows she is complying about cutting the GF out?

Over-gaming and over-investing. Cut your losses and find another one. Bang this one only when and if she contacts you for a booty call and even then, don't go out of your way unless you have nothing better to do.

Also, something slightly off-topic to consider: since chicks are attention whores for men's attention... when you're not around, it could be better for you that she gets her male attention hit from a gay dood(s) than from your legitimate competition. Just treat the gay doods like you would treat their female friends, keep them on your good side and they'll wingman for you because gays like pleasing other men lol.

Furthermore, take advantage of them in general. For example, if you ever go clothes shopping and there's the usual gay dood with a queer lisp at the menswear store, take advantage and haggle the prices. Get yourself some bargains. They'll cave in just like moron guys cave in to hot chicks. Gays cave in to regular dudes demands. LOL.

Messages In This Thread