rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Okay, she just blinked.

But I think it's a bluff. She had bought some combs as a present for me when she was going to come.

She texted that she sent them to me by post in case I get a text from customs and 'All the best'. She pulled a similar stunt before in a similar situation, claiming that someone was going to pick up her suitcases at my place. It was a total bluff.

Obviously the aim of this is to reinforce the dread in terms of trying to imply things are so over that she's sending the combs by post rather than bringing them.

Do I respond at all? With a text saying something along the lines of deepdiver's text above?

Or I could reply "I will throw them right in the trash, I don't want your combs. You should cancel it and give them to John, the most important man in your life".

Maybe too butthurt. Alternatively

"I don't want the combs, I want you. I saw myself potentially being married to you. But you have insisted in placing another man in your life, something that is not acceptable. You know I am a man of action, and my actions will follow my word. It is your actions that will determine if I have to go out and find someone to whom I am the most important man in her life."

Messages In This Thread