rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Quote: (11-05-2018 09:51 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Should I have played this differently? To be honest I am more than disappointed that a 3 year rel would go down the drain because of something like this.

Under the circumstances, I think this is the best you could have done. Ideally, you would have done it like PapayaTapper suggested because with all the back and forth she thinks she can push you around on the subject. But that is water under the bridge now.

The point is that you know this other person is not good for your relationship and will add unnecessary stress to it. You are trying to build a stronger and more serious relationship with this girl and she is instead trying to expand her circle of friends. So you have competing objectives for the future of the relationship.

I think you have to stick to your guns and continue going dark and hope she comes back in a week or two with her choosing to agree with your objective for the future of the relationship. However, even if she does call back and agrees to change here, and I hate to say this, I would fear that she is not really committed to building a stronger relationship with you. I would predict she will try testing you again at some point.

Messages In This Thread