rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

Quote: (11-05-2018 07:07 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Most of these guys are not gay. Just pathetic weaklings. Fooling them self that they are gay. In their misery they go sabotage you. Bunch of clowns.

Call out the truth. Psycho analyze them to tears. Have a "therapy session". These guys are so weak, that once you call 'em out, you never hear from 'em again.

I honestly wouldn't take it serious enough to confront whoever it is, gay guys are like women and they don't use logic. They're so far gone that we aren't going to accomplish anything by talking to them.

I mean, you have to have something weird going on up there to be gay in the first place. I don't go out of my way to talk to fags.

I would put my foot down and tell her she can't hang out with the drama inciting cocksucker, and that should be reason enough for her to not hang out with him anymore.

If she really cares so little that she'll disobey you over some effeminate loser then the LTR is a bad idea anyways.

Messages In This Thread