rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

@Deepdiver

Thanks, man, that is exactly what this Gay friend did to me, badmouthed me to the girl saying I was not a good fit. I never even met the guy. The girl told me what he said about me and laughed it off. It's not that I'm concerned his 'dating advice' would cause any issue, I just don't like her meeting this gay Yoko in principle.

But he seems to have some weird hold over her and my girl's best, female, friend. They are just crazy about the guy, as they go way back in high school, he lent them money before as well.

Judging how she reacted to me merely expressing my dislike about her meeting the guy, which was met with a diatribe about 'bigot, jealous, insecure, you can't tell me who to see', I am now more inclined to tell her to break off all contact and just next her if she refuses.

I actually think it's a good test, if she chooses some gay mofo over what I have to offer, she was never a keeper anywa. A good way to see maybe?

At first I thought I should be careful about this, it's already blown up in my face.

Messages In This Thread