rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

The Sex and the City inspired GBF or Gay Best Friend phenomenon needs to be nipped in the bud immediately. I dated a Robert Palmer video Addicted to Love looking Girl who trained in Olympic Level Dressage - a former Military Infantry Officer Stallion War Maneuvaers and discipline sport that has become notoriously overrun by Homosexual Men.

Horse Beatch actually gave me a lecture why I needed to be nice to her gay friends that routinely used her single family home she bought as their flophouse and did all of her cooking, laundry and cleaning in return while she worked as the finance manager for a noted Billionaires High-End Auto Dealerships.

At first I tolerated this shite until her FagFanBoys started with their typical agent-provocateur behavior bad mouthing me to her as I was a threat to their free flop-house rackets. I called her out and asked why the hell she was remotely interested in me - because she did not want "Gay" sons and sought out the most real masculine man she could.

The FagFanBoys were just pure evil and she and they as a degenerate package got nexted for their psycho tag team behaviour.

Messages In This Thread